It has been at least 2 years since Stephen and I have gone to Grandma's house for Christmas. For those that don't know...Grandma is my (Miranda's) Great Grandmother on my mother's side of the family. All my life, we've always gone to Grandma's house for Christmas dinner/lunch. I'm the oldest of my generation so I have lots of younger cousins...my mother had 5 brothers and sisters...so it was always a full house...usually we have some inside and everyone else spilling out on the front porch. Now we have a new generation...making Grandma a Great, Great Grandmother. Meanwhile, as my generation has married off and begun their own families, it's harder to get us all together under one roof anymore! We were very close this time! All that was missing was one of my uncles, and then one of my cousins (and his wife and two kids). All but 5 of us! Uncle Michael insisted that we get a picture of all of us on Christmas day. In all the commotion, me and Momma forgot to get a picture of just our family...it's even rare to have all 9 of us together...but we're all in the group photo so that will have to do for now!
I'll share more info and pictures later but I wanted to go ahead and get something new posted so here is our big family group picture!! Keep an eye out for more to come!
(You should be able to click the picture to make it big enough to see everyone.)


No comments:
Post a Comment