Please check out the link on the left of our blog...Faithful Provisions.
http://www.faithfulprovisions.com/

http://www.faithfulprovisions.com/

A friend sent me an e-mail and I just got a chance to review it and I think it would be a great website to share; especially for my local friends that may be interested in taking a class...I think all the classes are taught at Fellowship Bible Church, in Brentwood, TN. But she has recipes and freebies that family and friends elsewhere may be able to benefit from as well!
I am going to try to start following this...I've already printed out a coupon for a free Arby's sandwich (just have to purchase a drink - not bad at all).
Please feel free to share with others who might enjoy some help stretching their dollar...my friend said that the lady that runs this program feeds her family of 4 for $160/month!! WOW!! Stephen and I can't do that with just the two of us!!!
Incase you ever want to find this link again, it will always be down the side of our blog so don't worry if you misplace this link or this post...

No comments:
Post a Comment