Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day weekend

We didn't do much this weekend but I wanted to post something so you guys don't think we're dead so here goes...

Friday, Stephen was off work so we went to McDougal's for lunch together - that was nice because since he finished school and went to work and isn't nearby anymore, we don't get to go out for lunch like we used to...

Saturday, we got up and went shopping for Stephen...he needed new work clothes. It was like when you used to go school shopping at the beginning of the school year - he got 8 new shirts, 5 pairs of pants and 9 pairs of socks. We still need to get him some shoes but we'll get there. He should be good on clothes though for a while.

Sunday, we went to church and then came home and crashed...yes, I remembered to call my Daddy before I feel asleep and ended up napping most of the afternoon away! :-)

Well, that's about it for now!

First chance I get I have a book I'm going to write a post about so keep your eyes open for that!

No comments: