Saturday night, regardless of the fact that I was completely loopy from my sinus pressure and sinus medicine, Stephen and I met Stephen and Emily Prather for our monthly dinner date. This month we did Kalamatas (
www.eatatkalamatas.com) and then to Maggie Moos (
www.maggiemoos.com) for ice cream. Poor Emily was so sweet putting up with my loopy conversations; but we LOVED getting to see them again!! We always look sooooo forward to our monthly dinner dates with the Prathers and especially our time with Virginia!
In this first picture, she is smilling at Emily, but I was standing up over her and when she smiled she tilted her head down so I missed a straight on shot of her beautiful smile but this one is still adorable! The second one is her sitting soooo contently in "my Stephen's" arms, which she always is with him!
We already can't wait to see them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment