Monday, February 9, 2009

Wii Party at the Ramseys!

So after our Wii party at the Christoffersens last month...the Ramseys and Stephen and I have been itching to buy a Wii also! The Ramseys broke down and bought one a couple weekends ago and Saturday night Stephen and I went over to play! We played from 7:00 p.m. to 12:30 or 1:00 a.m. We had so much fun!!! David and Keli also have the Wii Ski game and between that and Mario Kart we had plenty of entertainment. We got a couple pics and videos of the night!! Now Stephen and I can't wait to get one...I already have it in my cart in my Amazon account but we're just waiting to push the purchase button for when we figure out what budget it's going to come out of!! :-)


For anyone that has played Mario Karts, you know how frustrating it is when that crazy creature sprays oil all over your screen and you're left to try and maneuver the course without being able to see what's ahead and around you! :-)


Stephen and David driving the course! No ink splatter!!


Me and Keli playing Mario Kart.



Miranda and Keli still playing Mario Kart on-line with people from all around the world!



Stephen and David skiing with Wii Ski! Stephen and I will definitely buy Wii Ski when we have a Wii of our own!




These are David and Stephen's Wii "Mii's" on the left and right sides of the TV screen. Can you tell which Mii is David and which is Stephen? Hint: Look at their heads! (if you click the picture it should go to a larger pic so you can see SW better over there on the right side of the screen.)



Oscar isn't so crazy about Wii as it takes away a little bit of the attention he's used to getting...so after guarding my purse for a while, we caught him playing dead!



VIDEOS!!







No comments: