Monday, May 4, 2009

Carolyn's Baby Shower

Keli, Kim and I hosted a baby shower for Carolyn at my house Saturday night! This will be Marcus and Carolyn's second baby (2nd boy), whose name will be Jacob. We had a "Dipes & Wipes" shower...needless to say, she got lots of diapers and wipes of all sizes/brands.


I think the petite fours (from Hermitage Bakery) were THE cutest things at the shower so I had to share a photo. The regular butter/vanilla ones have blue and brown polka dots and the choc/choc ones have little blue booties with brown bows. Also, I'm adding a couple other photos or the layout! We had petite fours, pizza bites, chipotle chicken cornbread cups, chicken salad sandwiches, chips and salsa, fruit bowl, cracker and cheese tray, spinach dip, water (w/orange slices), small bottles of Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite.


Everything was beautiful (if I do say so myself)!!


You can click a picture to make it bigger!










Carolyn and the Hostesses!

WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET LITTLE JACOB!!!
(Carolyn, I will honor your request and not put your prego pics on facebook; but you didn't say anything about the blog!)

No comments: