Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Entry

Okay, this is very new to me but hopefully I'll catch on very quickly!!

Stephen and I met, married and lived in Jackson, MS. We were married at Colonial Heights Baptist Church in Ridgeland, MS on September 27th, 2003. We moved to Nashville on July 29th, 2005. Stephen went to Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Business to get his MBA. He graduated in May of 2007 and then went to work for Ozburn-Hessey Logistics in Brentwood. I work for Corner Realty Partners off Demonbreun Street...for the locals...it's the building in front of the statue of naked people.

We LOVE living in Nashville - Music City!! We hate being so far from our family but we know this is where God has planned for us to be for this point in our lives.

My hope is that with this blog, friends and family will be able to keep up with our lives better, especially for those friends and family that live so far away!


No comments: