Monday, May 19, 2008

Painting the Guest Bathroom

Well, over the weekend of May 16-18th, we decided to paint the guest bathroom upstairs. It's soooo pretty now...we even got new rugs, garbage can and tissue box. Now I just need to finish it by finding artwork for the walls and finding a new towel ring and sink faucet...but just painting it made such a huge improvement. I just go up and stand in it and look at the pretty color scheme going on in there now! The new color is more dramatic in person, but here is a before and after picture...

Before:
After:
This one does a good job of showing the new color.
Previously, the wall was the same color as the ceiling.
This one just shows the wall color, curtain color and my new rug.
I hope to find some artwork that will add some color to the bathroom,
but right now, I love the color scheme!


No comments: