Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our little Wickwire family has grown!!! x2


We have been talking about getting a new pet at the beginning of 2010 but have been very hesitant...BUT on a whim today, we've adopted 2 kittens!!!!


Someone found 6 kittens in a manhole on the property that Stephen's office building is on and offered them up to employees to keep from taking them to the animal shelter. I think Stephen sent me the e-mail originally just as a joke but as we talked about it, we talked ourselves right into one. Then the longer we talked, we figured we should probably get two so that they have a companion for all the time we are away from home...so now we have two.


Stephen went and got our two and brought them back to his desk this afternoon! I can't wait to meet them tonight! We'll be speding the evening at Petsmart stocking up on all the supplies (x2) you need for a kitten! I'm very nervous but sooooooo excited!!! I haven't had a pet since I was in my young teens!


Stephen said it's hard to tell but best he can tell one's a girl and one's a boy but we'll get it confirmed by a vet in the next day or so...just need to find a good one out in Mt. Juliet!


So for now, they don't have names but I'm already liking them a lot just from staring at their picture all afternoon!!

Apparently Stephen is playing with them now at his desk...he just sent me this pic...

1 comment:

Beignet said...

Sooooo super cute! I think Stephen needs to leave them at work so he can continue to take such adorable pictures! j/k Enjoy!