Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall Table!!

I found two new fall decor items that I fell in love with! One was a tiny bowl - about the size of a large scoop of ice cream - in the shape and colors of a beautiful Fall leaf. The second item was a simple place mat of Fall colors. I bought 4 of each and added them to my mostly white table and it looks great!! This is our first tastes of Fall decor in the house! I'll have to pull out more of my "harvest time" items and set them out! But I wanted to go ahead and put this out there for those wanting something different - a change in your decor - just go out and find one or two new items and use them! These were very inexpensive and they look great!!!

I LOVE FALL!!! The colors are soooooo beautiful!!!!









No comments: