Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Beautiful Women I work with!!

So Saturday night I helped host a baby shower for my friend and co-worker, Christy Ghaffari (her baby blog link is listed down the left side of my blog). We each got our pictures taken with Christy and I thought they all came out so good so I wanted to share these BEAUTIFUL women with everyone! They are beautiful inside and outside and are strong, kind, loving women! I am so thankful to have each of them in my life!!

Christy is the "Mommy-To-Be" and a sales associate for our company. Shannon is the Controller. Michelle is the Marketing Director. Sydney is the Sales Director. And Kindy is a sales associate as well as the boss's wife!

Me and Christy!



First is Shannon and Christy! Second is Michelle and Christy!


First is Sydney and Christy! Second is Kindy and Christy!

No comments: