Saturday, we got up and had breakfast at Chick-fil-a and then picked up paint and such from Home Depot. We spent all day taping and laying drop cloths everywhere! We were exhausted when 5:30 came around so we got cleaned up and ate just in time to watch the LSU game.
Although Stephen woke up not feeling so great, Sunday we actually did the painting! So finally we have the house painted! Now we just have a few more small things to spruce up and we'll be ready to put it up for sale! By the time we finished Stephen was running a very low fever and was feeling worse. I hate when he is sick!! Tonight he's still running fever and feels crummy and when he talks he sounds so congested - you wonder how he's still breathing! Sunday night I went and bought him all kinds of medicine so we're just keeping him drugged for now. I really hope he gets to feeling better very soon! Especially by Thursday because we have tickets to the Predator game - on the glass!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment