Well, after MUCH, MUCH deliberation, and discussion with Stephen, I decided to get my hair cut on Friday. We ended up cutting between 6 to 7 inches off!!!! I love it!!!!! I really do...but I'm sad that my hard work (of growing my hair out) is gone - nothing to show for it!!
I found a hairstyle in Google Images and sent it to Stephen and he liked it so I took it to Lyndse (my awesome hairstylist at Salon FX in Midtown). While the picture from Google has the hair flipped out, so far we've flipped my hair under...I haven't tried flipping it out yet...but I think she did a pretty good job matching it...Here is the picture from Google:
These are pictures the day of my haircut...You know how your stylist can always make your hair look so much better than you can...so I had Stephen take pictures before it got messed up and just incase I was never able to fix it good by myself! Here are the pictures of it right after it was cut and styled by Lyndse:
So Saturday morning I got up and gave it a try - styling it myself! It took me about an hour and fifteen minutes to straighten it all out!!! It didn't take that long to straighten when it was long!!! So I am/was unhappy about that! I keep telling myself that it will be better the more I do it...but I'm going to have to start getting up at 4:00 to make it to work on time!!! OHHH I hope this doesn't last too long! However, I think it turned out pretty good - if I do say so myself! I dried it the way she told me and straightened it the way she told me and used my new hair products and I was pleased! So I took some pictures of it as it looks when I do it myself. Note: I was on my way to spend the day at the spa so I didn't have on any eye makeup and very little other makeup so my face looks wierd but just focus on the hair!! I did a good job, huh??
So this morning, Sunday morning, I got up an hour early to make sure I had time to do my hair and it turned out great again - maybe better than yesterday (the pics with me in the green top)...however, it still took me over an hour to fix and we were late leaving for church!! I'm stressing a little about how early to get up so that I'm not late for work! We'll just have to wait and see how that one goes...The main thing is that once I get it fixed...however long it takes...I love it the rest of the day!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment