Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wickwires at the ICE Exhibit - 2008

While they were here, we took the kids to the ICE Exhibit that Gaylord puts on each year. This is the last year for the Grinch theme...no one knows what next year will be!!! It was 9 degrees in there - trust me - that's really cold!!!! :-)

Richard, Marie, Tristan and Anelise



These pictures are of the ICE sculptures -
I thought the bed was real cute -
but I wouldn't want to sleep in it without and electric blanket.






This was the smallest jacket they had so Anelise
looked like ET waddling around in this huge coat!
(yes, the dog is made of ICE)



Tristan & Anelise sliding down the ICE slide.




The ICE Nativity Scene

This is the only picture of Mrs. Nell (behind Anelise)
that I could find from that day!


Anelise and Marie

No comments: