This weekend we painted the master bathroom and the 1/2 bathroom (both downstairs). Now the only thing downstairs that hasn't been painted is our bedroom, so that will be our next project - whenever we get another weekend to do it.
While we painted the master bath, I don't have pictures of it yet as we still don't have it put back together yet. I hope to have that done tonight or tomorrow night!
Below are some pictures of the 1/2 bath - painted and decorated with our new photos we just bought yesterday afternoon. Below that, you'll see pictures of the new decor we bought yesterday for the living room. It includes new curtains and a new curtain rod, 4 new pillows for the couch and a cute little pillow for the chair. Along with that we bought a new shower curtain for the master bath which you'll see soon.
Last but not least...we bought a set of 6 new towels, hand towels, & wash rags. Last time we were home, LA, we were over at Richard and Marie's house (Stephen's brother) and Marie and I got to talking somehow about towels and such and she mentioned that she only buys white towels because you can add bleach to them and they stay pretty longer. I got to thinking...I always get colored bath linens to match my shower curtain but they always end up fading or getting fuzz balls from other towels when you wash and dry them together. So I was talking to Stephen and we decided to start buying white bath linens as well. They can go with anything and if we only use white, we don't have to worry about the other towels fading on them. Plus you can always bleach them if they get make-up stains on them! "Thanks Marie!" So we bought them and of course they look really sharp with our new paint job in the bathrooms. I'm not going to take pictures of them since everyone knows what white bath linens look like! :-)
Anyway, now, on with the show (or pictures)...(see next 4 posts)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment