Well...I'm here! I made it to MS! Momma called me when I was about an hour away said that they were about to start the discharge process and that I should just come to their house and wait for them - instead of driving on to the hospital...so I got here at 3:45 and waited just a bit!
You should have seen me and Momma trying to get Daddy out of the car without breaking any of the rules of what he cannot do!!! It was hilarious...I ended up stepping on his foot at one point!
He is in a great mood! He can't believe how much the pain isn't there! He says he feels great - he just pretty much can't do anything!
I'll be back in touch later this weekend or after I return home (TN) next week!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment