We had a very restful weekend!! It was very much needed after all the work we've been doing at the house! Thanks to the Prathers going and picking up the vegetables at the farmers' market Stephen and I were able to sleep in Saturday morning!!! NO ALARM CLOCKS!!! It was nice. Then, we got up and fixed grits, eggs and toast (mine was jelly toast) and went out on the deck and ate on the new patio furniture. The temperature was perfect...Stephen even read the paper while we were out there!
I did end up doing some cleaning after breakfast while Stephen washed a few loads of clothes...but it was nothing that HAD to be done so it wasn't as stressful.
Saturday night we met Stephen and Emily Prather at Margot's for dinner (www.margotcafe.com)! It was really delicious! Both Stephens had the fried rabbit which was actually very good! Emily had the summer vegetables and I had the fettuccine with housemade bacon - it was fabulous!! We all saved room for dessert - very yummy too! The Prathers got some type of fresh berry dessert and Stephen and I both got a slice of the chocolate torte - both desserts were great! Their menu changes every day depending on what the freshest veggies and meats they have in for each day so we will definitely go back and give it another visit!!
Emily Prather is really starting to show and she looked beautiful!! She had that perfect "pregnant glow"!! We are so excited to meet Virginia when she arrives!!!! Oh yeah - and I have a special gift for Virginia next time I see her mommy and daddy and I can't wait to give it to them! I'm sure Emily is reading this and I hope she gets excited to see what I've got her! :-)
Sunday we went to church, ate lunch, Michael came over to help with the trivia questions for Trivia Night this Friday night, and then Stephen and I started flipping channels looking for something to watch. When he couldn't find anything he was crazy to see, I asked him to put it on the Family station - they were playing The Notebook! I had not gotten to see it yet and so we watched it together. Of course I cried at the end! It was a good movie and I'm glad I can now say that I've seen it!
Hope everyone has a great week this week!!!
God Bless!!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment