Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just some more photos from my trip to MS

Abby has her Daddy wrapped around her finger!
Allen came back up Monday for a bit and he and I went out shopping for Abby and got her lots of really sweet, cute, girly outfits! I had fun being out in town just the two of us! We just don't get that kind of quality time anymore!


Abby had lots of fun beating hers and her Daddy's heads with the balloon for a while!

Spencer (1st grade) is reading a Bible story to Grandma and Granna.
Abby loves her Daddy!
Abby playing with her Mommy's mouth.
Abby loving on her Mommy!




Me and Allen, my brother.


Daddy, Miranda, Allen, Spencer
Grandma and Abby playing with Ragedy Ann
Momma scolded me for taking Abby's picture before she had time to clean lunch off her face...but I still love her smile here - regardless of the messy face.











Spencer rode his bike out in the rain for about 10 minutes before he and I decided to go for a walk around Momma and Daddy's neighborhood. An hour later Momma came driving through the neighborhood looking for us (I had told them we were going walking but they didn't expect us to be gone that long - and without a cell phone). I let Spencer jump in all the water puddles and by the time we got back to the house, the misting rain had completely dampened our clothes and hair! That's why we look so "beautiful" in some of the other photos - we'd been out playing in the rain and dirty water puddles!

Grandma (my great grandmother) and Miranda
Miranda with Allen and his family!


Allen's family! Heather and Allen looking at Momma and the camera - Abby and Spencer are laughing at me.





1 comment:

Christy G. said...

You guys all look SO HAPPY to be together! :-) I am glad that you had a wonderful visit with your family and your daddy, especially.