Monday, January 12, 2009

Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups!

We had a "Wii Party" at Marcus and Carolyn's Saturday night and I meant to go downstairs and get my camera out of my purse to post pics of Keli and Carolyn driving their MarioKarts and David, Brian and Stephen boxing with the Wii Nunchucks but I was having so much fun watching (and playing) that I forgot! (By the way, I am the queen of Wii Bowling!)

Anyway, since we were playing Wii Carolyn suggested that the food be party style food. I remembered that I had this recipe that I found in a cookbook from a Pampered Chef party I went to a few months ago that I've been meaning to try. I even found another girl throwing a PC party so that I could order the special PC seasoning listed in the recipe! We all loved them. They are called Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups! They are awesome!!!

Stephen and I ate them on Sunday as left overs...I heated them up in the oven and they tasted great "left-over" also!! I took pics of our leftovers on Sunday! This is definitely something I will make again...I just hope I don't have to throw a PC party to get my hands on the special chipotle seasoning!



By the way, this little cookbook only cost me $1 to buy...I already got my dollar's worth even if I don't make any of the other recipes...although I expect to since there are some great recipes in it! This ended up being a steal!!!!

No comments: