From me, Stephen got several accessories for his new iPod Touch that he got for his birthday...some of the items were a cover/jacket for it, second set of earphones, a transmitter so we can listen to it through the car/truck radio speakers (this is his favorite present), as well as an audio cable to hook it up to our stereo system. Oh yeah, and some pears from Harry and David's. I think that's it.
Stephen bought me a new watch (16 diamonds!!!!!), since I wore mine in the ocean in St. Thomas and got sand all in it and scratched it and it had quit working that night...(I had no watch since March). Also, we bought a really nice camera in Feb for our Valentine's gift to each other (and to have for the cruise) but I also wanted a small camera that I could keep in my purse because you never know when you need a camera!!! So I got a new Canon Powershot camera! I LOVE both of them!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment