Monday, January 5, 2009

Wickwires Christmas with Momma and Daddy

On Christmas Eve, Stephen and I exchanged gifts with Momma and Daddy! I got new WARM sleep/lounge pants that I asked for and a shirt to match as well as towels, wash rags and hand towels to match our new white, Target, Waverly bath linens that I blogged about previously!

Momma got some dress pants with coordinated blouse, sweater and beautiful necklace that really pops!! The sweater is 3/4 sleeve so she can use it now with the long sleeve blouse under it or in the Spring/Summer with a short sleeve shirt underneath.


Daddy got new sleep/lounge pants (one pair plaid and one pair camo) and a hunter's orange cap to wear on his and Allen's hunting trips...all of which he asked for so I knew he would love them...we also gave him a Bass Pro Shop gift card - which he didn't know he was getting.


Stephen lucked up with a new pair of sleep/lounge pants...with some $ in the pocket...which he used to buy a new Playstation 3 game he's been wanting to purchase.


We had a great Christmas!!






No comments: