Okay, so I'm doing terrible at keeping this blog updated lately! I do apologize to those faithful readers! I recently finished my second baby blanket (for my friend Kim) and have begun making one for my sister-in-law, Marie, and ALL my spare time has been going into that! Gotta get them done before the babies arrive! :-)
Anyway, I hope to get back to this soon!
Meanwhile, I wanted to share some photos - more "food photos"! One of my favorite things to make is this particular Monkey Bread recipe from my Bell's Best cookbook that my old roommate, Erica, gave me for a wedding gift. For those not from the South/Mississippi, Bell's Best is an old traditional cookbook with a large variety of foods in it! I also have a DELICIOUS cornbread recipe from it! My cornbread turns out great everytime (assuming I don't accidentally pick up the "all-purpose" cornmeal).
Here at the Adelicia, we are having a CLOSE OUT sale for our last few condos! I think we've gotten 15 signed contracts over the past 5 days - the sale was first announced late Thursday afternoon! That is AMAZING!!! Only 2 more left to sell!
So we are having a sales meeting to discuss our awesome response to the sale and since the girls have been running ragged since Friday morning, I thought I'd make a little treat for the sales meeting! There were lots of moans of how DELICIOUS this monkey bread was!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Man, I sure am bummed to have missed that meeting!!!!!!! Your treats are always delicious! Shannon called to tell me that I officially don't have a job to come back to, which wasn't that big of a surprise but it still sucked to hear it. :-( Yay to be almost sold out, though!
Post a Comment